PBGSO offers year round trophy Aoudad hunts in Texas. The Aoudad hunts in Texas are generally conducted in the Hill Country region within a 1 to 2 hour drive from the San Antonio airport, or in the Big Bend/Trans Pecos regions of West Texas. The Aoudad originates from Northern Africa, but thrives in the Hill Country & West Texas terrain. Thus allowing us to offer year round Aoudad hunts in Texas.
PBGSO Aoudad hunts in Texas allow our clients the opportunity to harvest trophy Aoudad ranging from 28″-38″. PBGSO has access to some of the top ranches for Aoudad hunts in Texas. These Texas Aoudad hunts can be conducted by safari style, spot and stalk, or blind hunting. The animals can be harvested by your method of choice; rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzleloader. Please discuss these options when booking.
For more info on Pope Brothers Aoudad Hunts in Texas you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text Clay Pope 956-763-3232 or Josh Johnson 512-954-8648 .
Cost Of Our Aoudad Hunts In Texas:
PBGSO has an all inclusive daily rate of $200 per day per hunter during our Aoudad hunts in Texas. Non hunting guests are always welcome and can be added for $150 per day per guest. Each animal harvested will have a trophy fee.
Aoudad Hunts in Texas Trophy Fees:
- Record Book Trophy Aoudad (High Fenced): $5500 [Average 33-38″]
- High Fenced $3500
- High fenced special $2500 (limited availability)
- Low fenced special $2500 (limited availability)
- Ewes: $400
Aoudad Package Hunts in Texas:
- 5 day all inclusive West Texas Free Range Aoudad Hunt Package $4500
- 5 day all inclusive Palo Dura Canyon 36,000 acre Free Range Aoudad Hunt Package $4500
- 3 day all inclusive Hill Country Free Range Aoudad Hunt Package $3500
- These two package hunts are all inclusive packages there is no additional daily charges. If you are not successful on this hunt package you can return for $200 per day all-inclusive until you get your animal.
Our Aoudad Hunts In Texas Include:
- Nice lodging accommodations on or near the ranch you will be hunting
- All non-alcoholic beverages – BYOB/BYOL
- 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Airport Shuttle to and from the designated airport
- All transportation while hunting
- 1×1 guide service
- Skinning, caping, quartering of all game harvested
- Delivery of all game to processor or taxidermist
Our Aoudad Hunts In Texas Do Not Include:
- Texas hunting license
- Processing fees
- Taxidermy fees
- Shipping or Packaging fees
- Alcoholic beverages – BYOB/BYOL
Upon booking your hunt, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your dates. License fees are not included in any of our hunt package prices. Remainder of the hunt balance and any required license fees, are due when you arrive on the first day of your hunt. Any extra animals or costs can be paid for on an as we go basis or at the end of your hunt. All hunt deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions! However, when acts of God meaning the weather, and circumstances out of our control are present, we will use our discretion to work with you to reschedule or put your deposit towards another hunt. We do not refund hunt deposits.
To book your Aoudad hunts in Texas we require a deposit of your daily rates or 50% of your hunt package.
For more information on Pope Brothers Guide Service & Outfitting Hunts in Texas you can email email@example.com you can call or text Clay Pope 956-763-3232 Josh Johnson 512-954-8648, or You can fill out this form below and we will get back with you As Soon As Possible.