Axis Hunts in Texas free range or high fenced is one of Pope Brothers specialties. These Axis hunts in Texas are generally conducted in the Hill Country region within a 1 to 2 hour drive from the San Antonio airport. The Axis, also known as the Chital, originate from India and the surrounding area, but thrives in the Hill Country terrain allowing us to offer year round Axis hunts in Texas. We offer both high fenced and free range axis hunts in Texas.
PBGSO Axis hunts in Texas allow our clients the opportunity to harvest trophy Axis ranging from 30″-40″. This past year one of our clients took the new SCI North American Introduced free range Axis, so PBGSO has access to some of the top ranches for Axis hunts in Texas. These Texas Axis hunts can be conducted by safari style, spot and stalk, or blind hunting. The animals can be harvested by your method of choice; rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader. Please discuss these options when booking.
The best time to come for our Axis hunts in Texas is from May through October if you are wanting a hard antlered specimen. The best time to come for velvet axis hunts in Texas is February through April. With the axis deer you will find animals with hard antlers year round so this allows us to offer year round Axis hunts in Texas. For more info on Pope Brothers Free Range and High Fence Axis Hunts in Texas you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text Clay Pope 956-763-3232 or Josh Johnson 512-954-8648 .
Cost Of Our Axis Hunts:
PBGSO has an all inclusive daily rate of $200 per day per hunter during our Axis hunts in Texas. Non hunting guests are always welcome and can be added for $150 per day per guest. Each animal harvested will have a trophy fee.
Axis Hunt Trophy Fees:
- Record Book Trophy Axis guaranteed: $3500
- Trophy Axis: $2500
- Trophy Free Range Axis: $2500
- Axis does: $400 per doe
Sumer Special Package :
- 3 day all inclusive trophy axis package hunts in Texas $2750 (this is a special ask for availability)
- This package hunt is all inclusive there is no additional daily charges. If you are not successful on this Texas Hunt Package you can return for $200 per day all inclusive until you get your animal (Free range & High Fence ranches available mid April-mid September)
Our Hunts Include:
- Nice lodging accommodations on or near the ranch you will be hunting
- All non-alcoholic beverages – BYOB/BYOL
- 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Airport Shuttle to and from the designated airport
- All transportation while hunting
- 1×1 guide service
- Skinning, caping, quartering of all game harvested
- Delivery of all game to processor or taxidermist
Our Hunts Do Not Include:
- Texas hunting license
- Processing fees
- Taxidermy fees
- Shipping or Packaging fees
- Alcoholic beverages – BYOB/BYOL
Upon booking your hunt, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your dates. License fees are not included in any of our hunt package prices. Remainder of the hunt balance and any required license fees, are due when you arrive on the first day of your hunt. Any extra animals or costs can be paid for on an as we go basis or at the end of your hunt. All hunt deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions! However, when acts of God meaning the weather, and circumstances out of our control are present, we will use our discretion to work with you to reschedule or put your deposit towards another hunt. We do not refund hunt deposits.
To book your Axis hunts in Texas we require a deposit of your daily rates or 50% of your package hunt price.
For more information on Pope Brothers Guide Service & Outfittings Axis Hunts in Texas you can email email@example.com you can call or text Clay Pope 956-763-3232 Josh Johnson 512-954-8648, or You can fill out this form above and we will get back with you As Soon As Possible.