PBGSO offers year round trophy Corsican ram hunts in Texas. The Corsican ram hunts in Texas are generally conducted in the Hill Country region within a 1 to 2 hour drive from the San Antonio airport. The Corsican ram thrives in the Hill Country terrain allowing us to offer year round ram hunts in Texas.
PBGSO Corsican ram hunts in Texas allow our clients the opportunity to harvest trophy Corsican ram ranging from 30″-36″. PBGSO has access to some of the top ranches for Corsican ram hunts in Texas. These Corsican ram hunts in Texas can be conducted by safari style, spot and stalk, or blind hunting and the animals can be harvested by your method of choice; rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzleloader.
For more info on Pope Brothers Corsican Ram Hunts in Texas you can email email@example.com or you can call or text Clay Pope 956-763-3232 or Josh Johnson 512-954-8648 .
Cost Of Our Corsican Ram Hunts In Texas:
PBGSO has an all inclusive daily rate of $200 per day per hunter during our corsican ram hunts in Texas. Non hunting guests are always welcome and can be added for $150 per day per guest. Each animal harvested will have a trophy fee.
Corsican Ram Hunts in Texas Trophy Fees:
- Record Book Corsican Rams 36 to 40+ : $2500.00 and up
- Record Book Corsican Rams 30-35 : $1500.00
- Corsican Ram/Hog Special: $1000.00 – This hunt is 2 days all inclusive which includes 1 ram up to silver medal and unlimited hogs. Gold medal rams can be substituted for an additional fee.
Our Corsican Ram Hunts In Texas Include:
- Nice lodging accommodations on or near the ranch you will be hunting
- All non-alcoholic beverages – BYOB/BYOL
- 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Airport Shuttle to and from the designated airport
- All transportation while hunting
- 1×1 guide service
- Skinning, caping, quartering of all game harvested
- Delivery of all game to processor or taxidermist
Our Corsican Ram Hunts In Texas Do Not Include:
- Texas hunting license
- Processing fees
- Taxidermy fees
- Shipping or Packaging fees
- Alcoholic beverages – BYOB/BYOL
Upon booking your hunt, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your dates. Remainder of the hunt balance and any required license fees, are due when you arrive on the first day of your hunt. License fees are not included in any of our hunt package prices. Any extra animals or costs can be paid for on an as we go basis or at the end of your hunt. All hunt deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions! However, when acts of God meaning the weather, and circumstances out of our control are present, we will use our discretion to work with you to reschedule or put your deposit towards another hunt. We do not refund hunt deposits.