PBGSO offers year round trophy Painted Desert hunts in Texas. The Painted Desert hunts in Texas are generally conducted in the Hill Country region within a 1 to 2 hour drive from the San Antonio airport. The Painted Desert thrives in the Hill Country terrain allowing us to offer year round Painted Desert hunts in Texas.
PBGSO Painted Desert hunts in Texas allow our clients the opportunity to harvest trophy Painted Desert ranging from 30″-35″. PBGSO has access to some of the top ranches for Painted Desert hunts in Texas. These Texas Painted Desert hunts can be conducted by safari style, spot and stalk, or blind hunting and the animals can be harvested by your method of choice; rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzleloader.
For more info on Pope Brothers Painted Desert Hunts in Texas you can email email@example.com or you can call or text Clay Pope 956-763-3232 or Josh Johnson 512-954-8648 .
Cost Of Our Painted Desert Hunts In Texas:
PBGSO has an all inclusive daily rate of $200 per day per hunter during our Painted Desert hunts in Texas. Non hunting guests are always welcome and can be added for $150 per day per guest. Each animal harvested will have a trophy fee.
Painted Desert Hunts in Texas Trophy Fees:
- Record Book Painted Desert Ram 36 – over 40 : $2500.00 and up
- Record Book Painted Desert Ram 30-35 : $1500.00
- Painted Desert Ram/Hog Special: $1000.00 – This hunt is 2 days all inclusive which includes 1 ram up to silver medal and unlimited hogs. Gold medal rams can be substituted for an additional fee.
Our Painted Desert Hunts In Texas Include:
- Nice lodging accommodations on or near the ranch you will be hunting
- All non-alcoholic beverages – BYOB/BYOL
- 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Airport Shuttle to and from the designated airport
- All transportation while hunting
- 1×1 guide service
- Skinning, caping, quartering of all game harvested
- Delivery of all game to processor or taxidermist
Our Painted Desert Hunts In Texas Do Not Include:
- Texas hunting license
- Processing fees
- Taxidermy fees
- Shipping or Packaging fees
- Alcoholic beverages – BYOB/BYOL
Upon booking your hunt, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your dates. Remainder of the hunt balance and any required license fees, are due when you arrive on the first day of your hunt. License fees are not included in any of our hunt package prices. Any extra animals or costs can be paid for on an as we go basis or at the end of your hunt. All hunt deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions! However, when acts of God meaning the weather, and circumstances out of our control are present, we will use our discretion to work with you to reschedule or put your deposit towards another hunt. We do not refund hunt deposits.